1) Periodically inspect the area inside the cabinet under your sink. If you notice any water, be proactive and get it repaired immediately before it becomes a much bigger problem and threatens your health.
2) Install a water alarm under your kitchen sink.
3) Add a water proof lining material in the cabinet underneath the sink.
4) Replace any plumbing parts that look corroded or have signs of leakage.
5) Apply a mold resistant paint in the entire area under the cabinet. This will inhibit fungal growth.
At The Twin Home Experts, we are here to help so if you have any questions or already have mold, and would like a Free Mold Remediation Estimate, please contact us today. Thank you for reading our blog!