For 24-hour sewer line camera inspection services in Los Angeles, the Twin Home Experts are your top local plumbing company with best certified & licensed contractors & top Yelp reviews providing commercial and residential services. Call us for a free estimate as to the total cost of repairs and cleanup including parts, supplies and labor.
Sewer lines can be damaged from a number of external causes including:
- Tree roots – Roots find moisture wherever they can get it, even if it’s in the smallest cracks of your pipes. Pipes also house oxygen and nutrients – two things trees need to survive. They will find their way in and grow, eventually backing up your drains.
- It could just be because the piping in your home is old and dysfunctional. If they are angled in such a way where they continuously catch stuff, then that gunk will lead to a clog.
Contact Us Now
Sewer Line Camera Inspection Los Angeles Can Help
Using a cable with a camera mounted at the tip allows our plumbers to pinpoint the exact location of the clog and what’s causing it. This process also means that your entire yard won’t have to be torn up to locate which pipe is causing the problem. Some of the problems a video drain inspection will find are:
- Foreign objects being flushed by mistake
- Tree roots penetrating a line
- Too much toilet paper being flushed
What The Twin Home Experts Will Do For You
If you are tired of the constant clogs and not knowing exactly why, or where, they are, then now is the time to have our professionals come out and use our video camera to inspect your drain, and then clean them. When we come out, here’s what you can expect:
- We will send a flexible fiber optic video camera down the drain through your sewer line
- Then, we will take pictures,and even record the video inspection
- Our team will review what we saw and determine what both you – the customer – and our technicians believe is the best way to correct the problem
There is no better time than right now to call and get your drains inspected with our video technology. Don’t wait until the clog gets worse, call The Twin Home Experts today!