Rain Leak Detection Specialists In Los Angeles
For 24-hour pipe rain leak detection services in Los Angeles, the Twin Home Experts are your top local plumbing company with best certified & licensed contractors & top Yelp reviews providing commercial and residential services. Call us for a free estimate as to the total cost of repairs and cleanup including parts, supplies and labor.
With El Niño rains predicted to hit Los Angels and all of Southern California this year, heavy rains will cause major damage to roofs and subsequently leads to rain leak that in most cases needs to be repaired right away before it causing major water damage to your home or place of business.
As certified 24/7 emergency rain leak detection specialists and contractors, we provide the following services:
- Residential Rain Leak Detection
- Commercial Rain Leak Detection
- Roof Leak Detection Specialists
- Plumbing Leak Detection Services
- Pipeline Leak Detection
Contact Us Now – 24/7 Rain Leak Detection Specialists Los Angeles
It’s one thing to be aware of the fact that you have a leak in your roof, but it’s entirely another to know exactly where it’s coming from. We don’t expect you to be able to detect the source, but we do hope that you’ll recognize the signs of a leak in your home. Be sure to call our leak detection experts as soon as you can if you experience any of the following pipe leak symptoms:
- Hearing running water even though you know all the fixtures in your home are turned off
- Seeing hot spots on the roof
- Noticing cracks in your walls or roof
- Seeing mildew or excessive moisture
- Foul odors coming from roof or walls
- Uneven vegetation growth or ground shifts
Rain Leak Detection Solutions
Because the rain water runs through your roof, we need to use specialized leak detection equipment to get to the source and repair it as soon as possible. In the past, plumbers would have to tear out walls and ceilings just to find the problem area. Fortunately, technology has made this process much easier.
We use several different types of leak detection equipment, including:
- Infrared leak detection – With this method, our plumbers can see through walls and your roof’s covered areas.
- Ultrasonic detection – This uses sound technology to measure variation and sound loss.
- Video inspection – Our preferred method of detection, with a video camera inspection we can visibly see into the areas that are not easily accessible or visible by humans. We send a camera to take pictures and videos of your roof to find where the leak is located, and what caused it. Not only does it help us determine the best course of action going forward, but it allows you – the homeowner – to fully understand why we choose the repair route that we do. You will know the severity of the problem and all possible solutions before going forward.
- Smoke detection – This is often used as a last resort, but if it’s necessary we will pump harmless smoke and look for the areas where the smoke escapes.
We will not leave your home or business until any and all leaks are taken care of, nor before you are completely satisfied with our work. Call The Twin Home Experts at the first sign of a leak so we can stop and repair it quickly!