Leak Detection Experts
Do you feel like you have a leak? Call our leak detection experts immediately before there is too much damage. 1-818-927-6309
Get a Quote For Your Project
Leak Detection in Los Angeles & Phoenix
Identifying the source of a leak shouldn’t end there. When we find a leak, we fix it. Every Twin Home Expert goes through our state-of-the-art training facility, guaranteeing same-day service to save you both time and money.
With customer satisfaction at the forefront of our minds, we won’t leave any job incomplete until your plumbing system is back in working order and you, the client, is pleased with the finished product.
Leak Detection Methods
Infrared Leak Detection – Our Los Angeles plumbers use infrared to see into walls, beneath floors, and underground.
Ultrasonic Detection – Sound technology is an effective way to measure variation and sound loss in the pipes. This can help locate the source of a leak.
Video Camera Inspection – This is the leak detection method most often used by our plumbers. A video camera is fed down into the pipes, so photos and videos can be used to show the cause of the leak. This method also provides a visual for the homeowner to understand the severity of the problem and why we are recommending a specific repair solution.
Smoke Detection – This method is used as a last resort. Harmless smoke is pumped into the pipes and escapes at the source of the problem, allowing our plumbing technicians to find the leak.
If you any of the following issues below, call us:
- Hearing running water even though you know all the fixtures in your home are turned off
- Seeing hot spots on the floor
- Noticing cracks in your walls or floors
- Realizing that your water bills are higher than normal, and you know it’s not because of increasing rates
- Foul odors coming from floors or walls near drains/sewers
- Water meter reading fluctuations even though you aren’t using any water