Los Angeles Bathroom Remodel OptionsWhen it comes to your Los Angeles bathroom remodel you have so many choices. At Twin Home Experts, the number one question our bath design consultants get is “What are my options when it comes to my bathroom remodel?” Then right behind this is “ what does it cost?” Our bathroom remodeling team has performed hundreds of bathroom remodels from complete demo to expanding your bathroom to just a facelift. We feel we offer more Los Angeles bathroom remodel options than ANY other company. We’re here to offer complete clarity on your options and what these options cost.
1. Most expensive bathroom remodel option
Natural stone & marble materialsThis would include using ALL natural stone or marble with custom vanities and high-end plumbing fixtures.
Bathroom remodel return on investmentAs a homeowner, investing in your Los Angeles bathroom remodel can be your best investment if you do it right. If you’re looking for the BEST ROI (return on investment) and thinking about selling in the near future, follow these first steps:
Contact a local top real estate agentAlways reach out to your local top real estate agent and ask them what good bathroom features they have noticed buyers liking. This includes colors, materials, and bathtubs vs showers. Each area is going to be different. Beverly Hills bathroom remodel
- We install more marble and natural stone
- We install more custom vanities
- Install heated flooring
- install high-end plumbing fixtures
2. Porcelain tile and semi-custom vanitiesThis by far is our most favorite. This does fit in a 5 million dollar home too. The second option you have as a homeowner when considering doing your bathroom remodel is using ALL porcelain tiles. Porcelain tile is absolutely beautiful, maintenance-free and will not get the mold and odor that most natural stones will produce. These bathrooms that use porcelain with semi-custom vanities do a great job with keeping your small or large bathroom costs down to an affordable budget, still providing you a nice ROI. These bathrooms remodel costs typically can range from $15,000 to $35,000, depending on the size of the bathroom.
3. Acrylic tub & showersIf you do NOT want grout maintenance, never want to have mold and want something easy to clean with a 25-year warranty – then your probably going to love our high tech polymer systems.
Acrylic & tile bathroom showroomTwin Home Experts built our very own onsite bathroom showroom featuring this system to help educate the homeowner on what it looks like, how it feels, and the color option you get to pick.
4. Prefabricated unitsPre-fabbed shower or tub systems. If you’re on a tight budget and or don’t have the money to get your bathroom done other than to a functional state and want to spruce it up, then going with the Kohler is the way to go. These typically cost up to $7,500 with the shower door. This is labor and materials.
- Not custom
- Does not offer any color options
- may not increase the value of your bathroom
- height is only 73 inches
- Cost effective
- 1-day install