What’s the difference between the Luxury Bath Technology of Pacific Coast and our Bath Planet System?
When it comes to contractors, we all know there are thousands to choose from. In this case when it comes to bathroom contractors installing high tech polymer here in the Los Angeles and Phoenix, AZ bath planet locations – there are just a few to choose from.
Here in the Ventura, Santa Clarita, Valencia, and San Fernando valley area we go head to head with Luxury Bath when it comes to providing bathroom design consulting. We often get asked the question “What is the difference between Bath Planet (Twin Home Experts) and Luxury Bath?”
What do we have in common?
- Both are bath remodel high-tech polymer remodel companies.
- We install the same products, just different color choices.
- All materials are manufactured by BCI products.
We’ve compiled a list of the BIG differences that we see and hear from our clients and why they chose us.
Luxury Bath Technologies:
- Good house keeping seal, NOT approved!
- Only in business for less than 6 months.
- Owner/CEO is not a true licensed contractor (John Martin O’Toole) the licensee is Jayson Ben Brewer.
- Do not have a C-36 license to perform or specialize in plumbing.
- Do not have mold and water damage certification.
- No showroom, only a P.O. box office.
- They certify that they have no employees, so they don’t have to pay workman compensation which is a huge cost savings – but if an employee gets hurt installing your shower, you could be liable.
- They only Have 1 yelp review and it’s a 1 Star.
Luxury Bath Technologies Cost:
We have heard from Luxury Bath Technologies customers costs have ranged from as low as $5,800.00 to and as high as $8,500.00.
Twin Home Experts – Bath Planet Twins:
- Fully licensed with B general, C-36 plumbing.
- Mold and water damage certified.
- Over 30 years in business.
- Onsite bath planet showroom and office staff to help support your investment.
- We have the ONLY good house keeping seal of approval, which offers our customers a 2 year backed warranty by them.
- We carry work compensation.
- 2018 Contractor Of The Year by Home Advisor.
- Over 900 online reviews – 440 Yelp reviews with 4.5 Star average.
Luxury Bath Technology vs Bath Planet
These are just a few reasons why Luxury Bath of Pacific Coast Technology can be less expensive than Twin Home Experts (Bath Planet Twins).
We hope this helped better answer your question on the differences when it comes to Luxury Bath Technology vs Bath Planet. We leave the rest to you to make your decision on you want to choose for installing your bathroom of your dreams.