Hot Spots a Good First Sign That You Have a Slab Leak
Your walls and flooring will quickly become ruined, leaving you to have to replace the foundation and deal with a musty, moldy smell emanating throughout your home. No one wants that!
That’s why it’s important to recognize the signs you have a slab leak, so you can act quickly and have it repaired before it gets worse.
Signs You Have a Slab Leak
- If you have a higher water bill than normal and you know it’s not because the rates went up, or because your family is using more water than ever before.
- If you have mildew, mold, or excessive moisture forming under the carpets.
- If you see cracks in your walls or floors.
- If you hear running water, even though no fixtures are turned on.
- If you notice hot spots on your floors. A good indication of this is if you notice your pet lying in the same spot – they like the warmth.
The moment you realize that you might have a slab leak, you need to call in our team of plumbing experts right away. Why us? Well, because The Twin Plumbers have all the technology and the know how to take care of your leak without damaging your property.
We know how disruptive having plumbing work done can be, especially if that work involves tearing up floors to repair a leak. That’s why we stray from that course of action whenever possible.
Our go-to repair method of choice is epoxy pipe lining. We will replace the broken pipe by completely relining the inside. This new coating will stop all future pipe corrosion, giving you the peace of mind that you won’t have to deal with another slab leak anytime soon.
For slab leak repair, choose the company that will do it in the least destructive way possible, while also being quick and efficient. Call The Twin Plumbers today!