If you're thinking about water softening, conditioning and purification for your home or business in Los Angeles, Schuelke Plumbing have the solution which can save your wallet, and help the environment - we are LA's exclusive authorized dealers for the Enviro-Pure system, and only Schuelke Plumbing are recommended by the manufacturers to install it. One of the most exciting aspects to the system is that it does not add salt or potassium to your water, or require regular waste removal or expensive on-going chemical additives or monthly maintenance - read on and discover how our solution helps the environment too.
Why improve your water quality in Los Angeles?
There are several advantages:
- Soft water is water with the hardening minerals that cause scale removed or altered. Conditioned water is water with reduced levels of contaminants, bacteria and pollutants.
- Purer water brings peace of mind, and better protection for your family and customers from health risks associated with contaminants than untreated water would.
- Softened, cleaner water is easier to wash and bathe with. It makes for a luxurious lather that is impossible in hard water areas without using huge amounts of soap or shampoo.
- Softened, cleaner water is easier to clean up after - hard water leaves tough residues on shower doors and screens and on washed dishes and glasses.
- Softer water is better for your plumbing pipes, fittings and fixtures - it can help avoid otherwise unnecessary plumbing repairs and replacements and improve the appearance and longevity of faucets. One of the common problems associated with hard water is that scale can build up inside the pipes, reducing water pressure and sometimes causing total blockages. Another common complaint is the unsightly scale build up around faucets and sinks. The Enviro-Pure system can not only help to prevent further build-up of scale, but even help to remove build-ups that are already there.
- Softer water is better for appliances like water heaters, dishwashers and washing machines, and can help to increase their working lives and prevent unnecessary maintenance from scale build-ups.
- SAVINGS: softer water can save you from unnecessary soap and detergent costs, from unnecessary plumbing repairs from scale-related blockages, and help extend the reliable, working life of your water heater, dishwasher and washing machine. More importantly, the Enviro-Pure solution has minimal running costs - there are no chemicals to add, reverse osmosis systems to add to remove salt, regular maintenance or electricity costs. Once installed, these are real on-going dollar savings.
- COMMERCIAL APPLICATIONS: For restaurants, hotels, hospitals, golf clubs, and car washes - indeed any business or institution using a large quantity of water there are considerable benefits from considering the Enviro-Pure solution offered by Schuelke Plumbing. Customers will appreciate the cleaner-taste, the cleaner plates and glasses, and the softer washing in the restroom sinks. You will appreciate the lower maintenance costs and better reliability of your dishwashers and plumbing pipes and other water heaters or sprinklers and jets, as well as lower detergent and cleaning costs. The properties of softer water can also make for reduced water usage, and energy savings if you heat a lot of water. Speak to a Schuelke Plumbing commercial specialist for advice and help with choosing a system that is suitable for your business or institution, and to discover more about the ways in which it can help you.
The advantages of the Enviro-Pure solution
There are several advantages of this system - one of the main being the tremendous benefit of the system in assisting the environment. If you haven't already read elsewhere on this website or in the media, Schuelke Plumbing are committed to "greener plumbing" - solutions that help the environment and community we live in.
- NO SALT OR POTASSIUM: The system doesn't add salt or potassium to your water, which is common with older water conditioning systems. Indeed those systems often require a second reverse osmosis system to take out the contaminants added by the water softener. You may have already read the benefits of reducing your sodium intake, there's enough in food without adding more to our water. The extra salt also creates an odd tactile sensation when you are washing - after you wash the soap off your skin still feels slippery, for want of a better description - it feels like the soap is still there. Instead with this system the water is crisp and clean.
- HELPS THE ENVIRONMENT: The biggest problem with other salt-based solutions is that they dump a significant environmental problem onto the city's water treatment system. It is incredibly expensive and takes an astonishing amount of wasted water to REMOVE the salt from the water supply. If it isn't removed, then the salt goes into freshwater rivers and lakes - environmental habitats that rely on being, well, fresh water not sea water. It doesn't sound like much when it's just one house or business, but multiply it by a town or city and you have a significant environmental problem that costs tens of millions of tax dollars a year, and wastes millions of gallons of water. In fact its so serious that Santa Clarita have not only BANNED salt-based systems but ordered the removal of existing systems too.
In contrast the Enivro-Pure solution is one that actually HELPS the environment. There are no energy usage (which contributes to carbon emissions at power stations), all that comes out of the system is crisp, clean water.
- EASIER AND LESS EXPENSIVE TO RUN: A huge difference with the Enivro-Pure system are the reduced running costs - you are not paying for expensive chemical additives, waster removal or energy costs - which has a dramatic difference to the "whole of life" costs of ownership. Not only that, but the fewer moving or electronic parts make for solid reliability - indeed the system is backed by a 10 year warranty and a 60 day money back satisfaction guarantee.
- A BETTER SOLUTION: The Enviro-Pure system uses a multi-stage approach to softening and cleaning your water. It reduces contaminants in several stages, and for softening it changes the chemical compound of the hardening minerals (using a patented system) to a harmless by-product.
Why choose Schuelke Plumbing?
Schuelke Plumbing are the ONLY authorized installers of the Enviro-Pure system in Los Angeles - when you choose Schuelke Plumbing you are getting the expert installation recommended by the manufacturers themselves. Not only that, but you are choosing a plumbing company dedicated to providing you with superior on-time service, professional installation, helpful advice, and respect for your home, business and time. To hear more about the Schuelke Plumbing experience - just listen to testimonials left by our other customers by pressing the play button below:
For all your water conditioning and softening needs in Los Angeles, you'll be delighted to spoke with Schuelke Plumbing. Call us today, and ask about the right water quality solution for your home or business, all backed by a 60 day money back guarantee, and a firm price up-front.
WATER SOFTENERS LOS ANGELES - LA WATER SOFTENING - WATER SOFTENER SYSTEMS IN LOS ANGELES - WATER CONDITIONING - LOS ANGELES WATER QUALITY - WATER PURIFICATION IN LA