|HOA / Property Management Plumbing|
"For more than 7 years, Schuelke Plumbing has provided service to our building. Their service has always been first rate and professional. Service is quick and they make sure they get the job done right."
If you are a Home Owner Association or a property management company, then Schuelke Plumbing is the solution for all your plumbing maintenance needs. Experienced in fulfilling the demands of HOA's in the Los Angeles area and offering rapid response and the highest level of service for your residents - Schuelke Plumbing is Los Angeles' condominium and apartment block specialists. If other plumbing companies won't service your building because they can’t or just don’t want to, then you will be refreshed by the 'can do' attitude and attention to detail of Schuelke Plumbing. It takes dedication and understanding to build a long term relationship that works for your HOA and your residents. You will be pleased by the commitment, experience and understanding we provide.
"From the time they first met with the board to present their proposal to the last day of the project and beyond, we were consistently amazed by their efficiency, cleanliness, professionalism, job and communications skills. We have not had one problem or unhappy unit owner during the entire project."
The benefits of working with Schuelke Plumbing include:
1. Experienced with HOA and property management work, with an understanding of the issues you face, and the standards you demand from nearly two decades of experience with HOA and property management work
2. Interest FREE financing available for large projects.
3. We arrange and schedule the service times with the residents - you give us the phone numbers and we deal with it.
4. Experts at determining and explaining HOA and resident liability for plumbing repairs. If it's the resident's liability, we can determine that.
5. Familiar with HOA protocol.
6. We attend HOA meetings FREE
7. Detailed documentation of all work is provided.
8. Over 16 years experience of HOA plumbing.
9. Experienced with large scale water system design and challenging repairs. See our HOA testimonials below.
10. Excellence in plumbing - you can rely on professional workmanship done in a timely and tidy manner with respect for your residents.
11. Experienced, willing and eager to work in condominium and apartment blocks. We specialize in helping those units and buildings that other plumbing companies can't or refuse to service.
12. Accounting compliance - we are able to work with your HOA accounting procedures.
13. Great service - your residents can expect exactly the same superior level of service (read more here) as all of our customers, with respect for their homes and their time.
14. Reliable - you need a plumbing company that you can always rely on. Schuelke Plumbing is that plumbing company.
15. Easy to work with - we understand the need to keep you informed at all times, so that you have all the answers for your residents.
If you think your residents could benefit from Schuelke Plumbing for your buildings' maintenance, call 1-800-397-0093 today and ask to speak to owners David and Jimmy Schuelke about your HOA's needs.
More delighted Los Angeles HOA's
Read more recommendations from other Los Angeles Home Owner Associations about the work Schuelke Plumbing does for them:
"Schuelke Plumbing's experience in dealing with condos and Associations is evident in how quickly they are able to trace the source of leaks from one unit to the other and determine whether the problem is common area or not. They are so good at it that we rarely have any disputes over the source of the problem."
1875 Beverly Glen Condominium Association - Clifford M. Slobod
"We at Larrabee Townhomes HOA would like to extend our gratitude for your excellent service and performance over the last years. Your performance record in our books reflects speedy service with excellence of quality and we are very happy to point out, that you accept all tasks with the same patience and effort. You help us deal with our big and little problems to avoid unnecessary costs and many times, you have shown us how to avoid problems by being better prepared. We recall our main-water emergency problem in early 2006, which had been solved within a very short time with little disturbance and admirable comments of the City of Beverly Hills Utility Department."
Larrabee Townhomes HOA - Yves V. Albiez
HOME OWNER ASSOCIATION PLUMBING LOS ANGELES | PROPERTY MANAGEMENT PLUMBING LOS ANGELES CA | PROPERTY MANAGER PLUMBERS LA | HOA PLUMBING CONTRACTORS LOS ANGELES | HOMEOWNER ASSOCIATION PLUMBER LOS ANGELES
|Home - Plumbing|
|Why Choose the Twins?|
|Call for Service|
Book a service call today. Call Schuelke Plumbing FREE at: