"For more than 7 years, Schuelke Plumbing has provided service to our building. Their service has always been first rate and professional. Service is quick and they make sure they get the job done right."
If you are a Home Owner Association or a property management company, then Schuelke Plumbing is the solution for all your plumbing maintenance needs. Experienced in fulfilling the demands of HOA's in the Los Angeles area and offering rapid response and the highest level of service for your residents - Schuelke Plumbing is Los Angeles' condominium and apartment block specialists. If other plumbing companies won't service your building because they can’t or just don’t want to, then you will be refreshed by the 'can do' attitude and attention to detail of Schuelke Plumbing. It takes dedication and understanding to build a long term relationship that works for your HOA and your residents. You will be pleased by the commitment, experience and understanding we provide.
"From the time they first met with the board to present their proposal to the last day of the project and beyond, we were consistently amazed by their efficiency, cleanliness, professionalism, job and communications skills. We have not had one problem or unhappy unit owner during the entire project."
The benefits of working with Schuelke Plumbing include:
1. Experienced with HOA and property management work, with an understanding of the issues you face, and the standards you demand from nearly two decades of experience with HOA and property management work
2. Interest FREE financing available for large projects.
3. We arrange and schedule the service times with the residents - you give us the phone numbers and we deal with it.
4. Experts at determining and explaining HOA and resident liability for plumbing repairs. If it's the resident's liability, we can determine that.
5. Familiar with HOA protocol.
6. We attend HOA meetings FREE
7. Detailed documentation of all work is provided.
8. Over 16 years experience of HOA plumbing.
9. Experienced with large scale water system design and challenging repairs. See our HOA testimonials below.
10. Excellence in plumbing - you can rely on professional workmanship done in a timely and tidy manner with respect for your residents.
11. Experienced, willing and eager to work in condominium and apartment blocks. We specialize in helping those units and buildings that other plumbing companies can't or refuse to service.
12. Accounting compliance - we are able to work with your HOA accounting procedures.
13. Great service - your residents can expect exactly the same superior level of service (read more here) as all of our customers, with respect for their homes and their time.
14. Reliable - you need a plumbing company that you can always rely on. Schuelke Plumbing is that plumbing company.
15. Easy to work with - we understand the need to keep you informed at all times, so that you have all the answers for your residents.
If you think your residents could benefit from Schuelke Plumbing for your buildings' maintenance, call 1-800-397-0093 today and ask to speak to owners David and Jimmy Schuelke about your HOA's needs.
More delighted Los Angeles HOA's
Read more recommendations from other Los Angeles Home Owner Associations about the work Schuelke Plumbing does for them:
"Schuelke Plumbing's experience in dealing with condos and Associations is evident in how quickly they are able to trace the source of leaks from one unit to the other and determine whether the problem is common area or not. They are so good at it that we rarely have any disputes over the source of the problem."
"With such a large older building, plumbing problems were a daily occurrence. Since using Schuelke as our regular service plumber we have saved $15,000 per year on unnecessary plumbing costs due to their superior diagnostic skills and plumbing ability. We never had to wait for service, no matter what time of night or which holiday."
Three years ago, the board of director of "1875 Beverly Glen Condominium Association" decided to make a change in management companies. We decided on Harris Properties. As a result it was necessary to interview and hire new service companies for our buildings' ongoing maintenance needs. Among the companies we interviewed for our plumbing need was Schuelke Plumbing. After meeting with the principals of Schuelke, we decided to try them. We have not been disappointed with our decision. I have worked with most of the employees of Schuelke over the past three years and find them efficient, thoughtful and dependable. On occasion, when emergencies have come up, Schuelke Plumbing has always found the time to come to our aid. Sometimes, when the situation dictated, they have come literally within minutes. I find that having a good relationship with our key service companies, such as a plumbing company, is invaluable and the only way to keep things running smoothly. Schuelke Plumbing has certainly helped smooth out the rough plumbing problems we faced over the past three years. They know their business and are willing to explain fully all the potential ramifications of decisions that have to be made several times a year.
1875 Beverly Glen Condominium Association - Clifford M. Slobod